IAI Test prep

Joe

IAI Test prep

Joe
Hi All...

I was curious if anyone knew if there was a test prep study guide available for the IAI CCSI exam. I have  the reading materials and have been taking notes but was looking for something to supplement my studies. And no, I have no intention of shelling out $300 for a test prep course. If any one has some advice or knows where/how I can download a guide, I would greatly appreciate it...

Thanks

Re: IAI Test prep

Csi tink
I believe west virginia university through their online continuing and professional education program has a test prep that is free if you work in a government funded lab.

Ill tell you though the only reason I passed that test is bc I went to a review course. It wasn't just material review but also test strategy (like a SAT review course). I went to one hosted by Jan Johnson/forensic pieces.

Re: IAI Test prep

Wilson CSI
I highly recommend Jan Johnson's class with Forensic Pieces.

Re: IAI Test prep

Bo Jo
Hi Joe,
I was just doing research on the IAI CCSI. Thanks for starting this thread.

Re: IAI Test prep

I am going through recertification now for the CSCSA.  Once you are certified make sure you take class, do talks, go to IAI training conferences (parent body or chapters), get involved with you local chapter of the IAI.  All this counts toward recert.   Don't get to the end of your 5 years and realize you are short hours.