Quantcast

IAI test

sam  s
I am a student at Kaplan University studing to be a CSI. I was looking into the IAI test for CSI and was wondering if anyone knows if there is a pretest  anywhere? I have read the books that the IAI says to read for the test but just wanted to see if there was a pretest to take and see how i would do first.   Thanks for the help.      Sam

Re: IAI test

krystals
sam s,

I have never heard of an IAI test, I would be interested to know this myself. I am attending Kaplan like so many others that I have seen here on this site. What exactly is the IAI test?

Re: IAI test

sam  s
The IAI is the International Association for Identification they have the test to get your CSI certification didn't know if anyone knew of a place to get a pre-copy of the test.

Crime Scene Certification

Crime Scene Certification is a tri-level program:

•Level I -- Certified Crime Scene Investigator
•Level II -- Certified Crime Scene Analyst
•Level III -- Certified Senior Crime Scene Analyst
Each level requires a vigorous testing process with a minimum passing score of 75 percent

Re: IAI test

NFA_23
I am happy and privelaged to say that I have taken the IAI's CSI test, and passed it.   I have not seen any pretest for it. Generally speaking, alot of the questions come from the questions at the end of the chapters. If you study all of the those questions, and study all of the definitions, you should do pretty good. The test was 200 questions, so make sure you know all of both books.

Take Care

Re: IAI test

JonathanK
NFA 23-  Did you also attend Kaplan?

Re: IAI test

I took the Senior Crime Scene Analyst test back in May.  I took a book review class right before the test.  Alot of my questions came from within the chapters, side margin, and notes under pictures.  I don't know of any pre test for the tests.