Information about Undergraduate education/Where to start?

Information about Undergraduate education/Where to start?

RickJames
Hello everyone. :) I am a high school student in Bulgaria who is currently looking forward to a career in forensic science/crime scene investigation. The thing is I'm taking my admissions tests such as the TOEFL/SAT this summer and I will apply to an university in the United States next year. I am currently lost in all the information that I find on the Internet and it is getting quite frustrating each day. I have a couple of questions which I would be glad to get the answers to from you guys. First of all, in order to pursue a career in FS what kind of a bachelor degree should I have? Can I start with Criminal Justice and then go on to get a master degree in Forensic Science. Is Criminal Justice enough or I need to take a degree in science (chemistry/biology)? I also want to study in the state of California but I haven't happened to find universities/colleges that offer Bachelor degrees in this field. I will also need a school which offers scholarships for inetrnational students. Are there any universities that meet my criteria in the state of California?
Thank you in advance. :)
Emo.

Re: Information about Undergraduate education/Where to start?

BioCleanse
Tthese schools offer best criminal justice education in california

1. California State University, Long Beach or visit http://www.csulb.edu/colleges/chhs/departments/criminal-justice/

2.San Diego State University or visit http://arweb.sdsu.edu/es/admissions/majors/criminaljusticeadmin.htm

3.University of California, Irvine or visit http://uci.edu/

4.CUNY John Jay College of Criminal Justice or visit http://www.jjay.cuny.edu/

For distant education you can visit http://www.mastersincriminaljustice.com/

Re: Information about Undergraduate education/Where to start?

RickJames—

There is a list of California colleges and universities with forensic science and crime scene investigation programs at http://www.crime-scene-investigator.net/csi-campusbasedschools.html#CA