Informational interveiw

Posted by Jasmine Charles Jasmine Charles
Please allow me to introduce myself, my name is Jasmine Charles and I am currently an undergraduate student at Harrisburg University of Science and Technology majoring in Forensic science. As a college sophomore, I am seeking to learn more about careers within forensics but specifically with crime scene investigation. Thus, as a prominent professional I thought you would be able to provide me with some very useful information. As such, I would like to meet with you(Or over the phone) in person for 30 minutes to interview you about your career. If willing, please let me know a date and time that work best for you.

Thank you for considering my request. I look forward to hearing from you.

Sincerely,

Jasmine Charles