Innovative Project.

Gabraella
My name is Gabraella and I'm currently a senior taking classes in the biomedical program. As the last step in our course, we are asked to develop an innovation for a topic we discussed in class. Because I have wanted to become a crime scene expert since the age of nine, an innovation based on forensics is my goal. Many ideas have come to mind but, when researched, I have found that they had already been done.  I wanted to know if there are any issues you face that you feel could be improved with an innovation. I am looking forward to hearing any ideas that may emerge.