Internships

Benjamin Kruse
i was wondering if you allow internships or job shadowing. I'm currently going to school right now and im just wondering if you did anything alike that. you can get a hold of me at 605-360-4134. i would love to talk more about this with you. thank you very much.

Re: Internships

Benjamin—

We are a informational website. We are not an crime scene or forensic agency.

You will need to contact the crime scene or forensic unit of an agency (police department, sheriff department, state crime lab, etc.) directly to see if they have a internship program. Many (but not all) do have internships. Others offer tours or “ride-alongs” so you can see what they do.

By your area code it appears you are located in South Dakota. You could start by checking with the South Dakota Forensic Laboratory to see what they offer.

Benjamin Kruse wrote