Internships

Kyle
Hello,

I am recently working on my bs degree in crime scene investigation and I am half way through I was just wondering does anyone know any places I can get into to get some experience? I live in Indiana and I have not found anything near by?

Re: Internships

Jeremy Miller
Sometimes those things aren't posted like job openings. You may can call to local agencies around there to ask if you could do a non-paid internship for a semester. There are also some courses, usually, that you sign up for in college that all you have to do is an internship and give weekly progress reports and such. Those are usually senior level 400 and 500 courses. Make an appointment with the training officer or chief of an agency around you and ask. The worst they can do is say no. And sometimes you will be a shoe-in when it comes to hiring someone.