Internships

Cassie19
Hi,

I was wondering if you guys post do internships in Virginia. I am looking into doing an internship my senior year of college. Right now I am a Junior, and I would like to look into internships related to my degree and career choice, and that is "Crime Scene Investigation". Also, if there's internship near Blackstone, South Hill, Petersburg, Emporia, Virginia. I would like to know.

Thanks.

Re: Internships

Misty
Cassie 19,

Look at your local Sheriff's office (most have a CSI unit). Look at the list for internship positions. You might have to be willing to relocate once you graduate from college. Good luck!