Interview Questions For Crime Scene Investigators.

Interview Questions For Crime Scene Investigators.

DanNi1214
This post was updated on .
  Hi, I'm a highschool student in Richmond.BC.Canada and I'm doing a planning 10 homework on interviewing a person who has the same job as I had wanted to be, so I'm wondering if anyone's kind enough to spend some time on the questions I wanted to ask about.

  *Answers can be sent to my email if anyone don't feel like posting on the forum, and also, please give me your name, and the country that you're in (ex. Canada, USA)*

1.What had made you decide to become a crime scene investigator?
2.Were there any dangerous encounters while searching at scene of crime? (ex.Being followed?)
3.Do you happen to work with a group of people?
4.Were there times where you have to go to the scene of crime in the middle of the night?
5.Where there upsetting scenes when you reached the scene of crime?
6.Do you still like working as a crime scene investigator even after being called to go to places 24/7?
7.Do you have any other jobs other than working as a crime scene investigator? If so, does working as a CSI interrupt the other work you have?
8.How long have you been working as a CSI?
9.How much time do you normally spend at crime scenes?
10.Do you think that it's tough to work as a CSI? Were there any difficulties at work?
11.Do you have a family to take care of? If so, what do your family members think of your work?
12.What level of education did you have to complete before you were allowed to work as a CSI?
13.How much do you earn? per hour in crime scenes?
14.How often were you called to go to the crime scene? How far away were the crime scenes?
15.Did you think that the job suits you? why or why not? Were you grossed out at first?

*please pick any 10 questions from the 15 questions above.*
*to send email, please click on my username!*
Many THANKS to those who spent their time answering these questions!!
JN Burnett Secondary, Home of the Breakers.