Interview Questions

Yvonne
I have a project and it is related to my career, which is homicide detective/crime scene investigator, and I need someone to interview. I live in a small town, so its not usual to find someone who does what I want to do. I was just wondering if anyone is willing to be my interviewee via email? Its basic questions you would encounter daily like how did you get there or are there pro and cons, and etc. If anyone is willing too, please comment your email below and I will get to you asap. Thank you.