Interview??

Jasmine Wigfall
Hello, my name is Jasmie WIgfall and I need to interview a CSI agent for a paper. We are writing about a numerous of things in our paper and one of the requirements is an interview of somebody fromyour chosen career choice. After college I plan on becaoming a CSI agent. So I will need you name, job title and place of employment, and for you to answer these following questions to the best of your ability:
1. What experience or knowledge is required to do your job?
2. How do Valencia's Competencies (think, value, communicate, act) apply to this career?
3. What types of projects, assignments or deadlines must you meet each day (What is a typical day on the job)?
4. Does your job require overtime and what is your work schedule?
What is a typical entry level salary range for this field?
5. What preparation or courses did you find necessary or helpful upon entering the job? What was your major in college?
6. Can you suggest some ways a student could obtain this necessary experience?
7. What is the biggest challenge you encounter?
8. If you were entering this career today, would you change your preparation in any way to facilitate entry?
9. What advice would you give someone thinking about this career?

To whom ever completes this interview, thank you so much for your time, you have been great help! :)