Interview

Nathan Tisch
Hi my name is Nathan Tisch and I am a senior at Byron Nelson High School I was wondering if I could get someone to talk to for some interview questions for a senior capstone project I need to do for class and so I can graduate and go to college.
I have been highly interested in Forensics for some time and was hoping someone could help. I would like to get contact ASAP if at all possible and thank you in advance.

Re: Interview

MMonroe89
I can help in whatever way I can if you still need it. Let me know!.