CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Fifi Smairat Fifi Smairat

Re: Interview with a CSI Forensic Investigator for Passion Project

(I am looking for someone who specifically works on crime scenes) not just in the lab
Lorik1966 Lorik1966

Re: Interview with a CSI Forensic Investigator for Passion Project

I'm the youngest of 5 kids. My brothers lived in the same
City and state as myself. They both had convinced
Felons. One for something absolutely horrible. The other
For things of a lesser crime. But they both did either
Alcohol or drugs, which I HAVE NEVER DONE...
my problem is they both passed away in October
2020 about 3 weeks apart. I have video of my
Older brothers apartment and a cut out of his carpet
Where he laid and died. His apartment was filthy but
Also blood was EVERYWHERE and his window screen
Was pushed OUT with a partial bloody hand print on his wall
Close to the window. My other brother seems to have
Supposedly relapsed in my apartment.  But I  was
Refused an autopsy of my second brother and best
Friend and have been told many stories as if how
He was laying when he was found. I NEED TO KNOW THE
FACTS NOT that it matters to ANYONE BUT MYSELF! But
I know they both didn't die of  JUST DRUGS OR ALCOHOL
I NEED FACTS! WHO CAN HELP ME.  I'm way overwhelmed
And NOT GETTING HELP DUE TO THE FACTS THEY BOTH WE'RE FELONS AND USERS... I DESERVE TO KNOW THE FACTS.... why am I being punished by their deaths when I wasn't  even home to save my brothers life and to be turned
Down for an autopsy! Just because he used DON'T MEAN
HE DIED FROM AN ACCIDENTAL OVERDOSE.  HE
COULD HSVE DIED  of a heart attacknor aneurysm.  But
I ill never know without your help because they have both been cremated.  I'm the only living person in my family besides my son's and grand children.  Please help me figure this out... thank you Lori  loriklassen51@gmail.com