Interview with a Forensic Scientist

Joe

Interview with a Forensic Scientist

Joe
I am a seventh grade student doing a project on a future career magazine. One thing that will greatly improve my magazine is an interview with an expert on my career. The career that I have chosen is a forensic scientist.

Thank you for your time

Which university and degree did you complete to become a forensic scientist?

How many years of study is required to become a forensic scientist?

Can you describe your career history up to and including your current position?

Which occupation did you want to do before you wanted to be a forensic scientist?

What sort of advice would you say to a student that wants to be a forensic scientist?

Which high school and college courses do recommend for a prospective forensic scientist?

Can you explain the type of forensic work that you do and how does that compare with work that other forensic scientists do?

What are the hazards of your job as a forensic scientist?

What do you like best about your job?