Interviewee for High School Final Project

Posted by Beanie Beanie
Hello,

My name is Beanie Pernoll and I am a senior at my local high school. My econ class is requiring me to interview two people who have a job description close to the one I am most interested in. If anyone could answer any of all of these questions that would be a huge help!
Feel free to skip/not answer any as well!

1. Can you recommend any courses I should take before proceeding further with my job
search?
2. Why did you choose this career?
3. How do most people enter this career?
4. What are the aspects of your career do you like the most? Why?
5. What aspects of your career do you like least? Why?
6. What aspects of your career are most challenging? Why?
7. What does you typical day on the job look like?
8. If you don’t have a “typical” day, describe some of the things you did the last couple of
days at work.
9. What advice would you give to somebody who wants to pursue your career field?

Thank you so much, I am finding it hard to find people to interview so even if you are reading this and are apart of any law enforcement feel free to answer as best as you can!

tekomi tekomi

Re: Interviewee for High School Final Project

These are interesting questions. Thank you