Is this a good resource to use for an essay?

Is this a good resource to use for an essay?

ladynblu
I have an essay due and I wanted to know if this is a reliable resource to gather information from?

Re: Is this a good resource to use for an essay?

ladynblu—

Yes.

Many authoritative websites link to the Crime Scene Investigator Network. Articles on this website are found in many publications including articles in the FBI Bulletins. Several Colleges and Universities use links to articles on this website as required reading for their students.

Also, this website is the most visited CSI and Forensic website in the world. Today it ranks 30,894 in the United States and 155,242 in the world. There are 343 sites that link to this website. Since this website was established there have been over 14 million visitors to the site, more than 4,000 per day.

ladynblu wrote
I have an essay due and I wanted to know if this is a reliable resource to gather information from?