Kaplan University Midterm Interview Proposal

Kaplan University Midterm Interview Proposal

MystiqDarkness
Ok here's where I need help. But first I do have a comment to make to everyone who thinks that Kaplan University is not accredited. Yes it is, it is one of the three top between ITT Tech, DeVry and Kaplan.  I actually know two graduates that have careers in the Criminal Justice Field that graduated recently from Kaplan. Anyhow, on to what I am asking for help on. I am in my first term, 5th week, and have a project proposal where I have to interview a criminal justice professional in the field of study I am attending school for, which is Crime Scene Investigation. I have to compile a minimum of 15 questions to ask along with the 3 choices of interviewees. What I am asking is I reside in Portland, Oregon and can't seem to get anyone to either answer their phone or call me back. Any help will be accepted. Questions and possible interview subject suggestions will be majorly appreciated.

Thank you.

Re: Kaplan University Midterm Interview Proposal

Helen
The lab in Phoenix AZ might be helpful.  I emailed them once regarding thier lab and work and they were very helpful.

Re: Kaplan University Midterm Interview Proposal

MystiqDarkness
Do you happen to have a good person to talk to there. And what is the lab's name? Here in Portland, OR, I can't seem to get anyone to talk to me. They don't return calls or nothing and I seem to also be getting the run around here. Any help will be greatly appreciated.

Angela

The lab in Phoenix AZ might be helpful.  I emailed them once regarding thier lab and work and they were very helpful.

This email is a reply to your post @ http://n2.nabble.com/Kaplan-University-Midterm-Interview-Proposal-tp2732808p2753982.html

Re: Kaplan University Midterm Interview Proposal

Shannon Marie
Do you know how many kids with a pipe dreams watch a TV show then bug these people that are trying to get the work done by the end of the day with police, PIs, courts on their butts? Go down, talk face to face. Make it real, stop calling, make an interview happen these are busy people.
While imitations the best form of flattery don't call just because you have a cell phone, and expect important people to jump for your benefit.
Shannon Marie

Re: Kaplan University Midterm Interview Proposal

Victoria
They don't always think that.  I had to do the same interview in my first term at Kaplan.  We  lived in a small town and I had twins that were 3 years old.  I called a bunch of times untill I got ahold of someone to talk to.  They set up a chance for me to talk to a detective.  He was understanding about me having to bring my kids with me to the interview.  He even got my kids some free stuff they give away to school kids when we were done.  He also told me that if I ever needed some help or anything to let him know.  You seem to really think that everyone should be perfect just like you think you are.  We all don't have the ability to go down and talk to someone in person every time.  Just because you can't go that extra mile doesn't mean you arn't committed to succeeding at what your trying.