Latent Tech

Rachelle
Hi. I have my associates in Criminal justice, a diploma in Crime scene technology and am currently going for my bachelors in CJ. I want to be a Latent tech/examiner, but don't know where to start. I love crime scene, but eventually I want to expert in Latent's. Every job posting I see requires a minimum of 2-4 years work experience in latent's plus degree. I am signed up for the CPA at my local police dept. so that I can apply for the forensic internship after, but that doesn't give me nearly enough time under my belt to apply for jobs. If you can point me in the right direction I would appreciate it!
Thanks,
Rachelle, FL

Re: Latent Tech

Monique
What do you mean by "signed up for the CPA at my local police dept."? What does CPA stand for?