Letter Grades

Ray

Letter Grades

Ray
I have a C- in both of my Organic Chemistry courses, but my university accepted them as passing grades and I managed to get my Biological Sciences B.S. I was wondering if agencies would see them the same way.
Jay

Re: Letter Grades

Jay
Every agency may be different on this.  Some may want a person with a bachelor's degree, while some may be more interested in academic performance.  I've filled out applications that request letter grades or GPA, some might want a list of science courses, and others just want the degree.  You're going to submit copies of transcripts anyway, so the information will be there for them to see.  I have an M.S. in Criminal Justice, but I've noticed a lot of agencies want science degrees for their forensics people, so you could just as well come out ahead of me or anyone else in that situation, regardless of GPA.  Good luck to you