Looking for help from those with resources

Looking for help from those with resources

GreenLion
I think I should introduce myself. I am a 19 year old college student in Colorado working towards my degree in criminal justice. I am working with others on an investigation that we called The BML case. We have heard a LOT of rumors that say that this man is a murderer and that he has been murdering gang members for years- and yet no one has punished him. Our only goals are to validate if this is true or not by finding his location and trying to disprove anything pertaining to the rumors. So far we have suspicion of 2 individuals that are not gang members that may have been affected by him, but we are still in the process of proving it. We really need help from someone with resources to look into birth records, or university directories, or anything of that sort so we can settle this matter and perhaps save lives. If you are interested in helping us please reply and then I will send you my email. Thank you.

Re: Looking for help from those with resources

crimefighter
You should visit the following website and you can find a lot of information there about this BML Case.

http://thebmlcase.deviantart.com/journal/Welcome-to-the-BML-case-285995487