Methodology Resources Help!!!!!! (Forensic Science Based)

Posted by Ivanataina Ivanataina
Hi to anyone reading this, I am currently in a research internship for forensic science. The first step of the research was writing a literature review and now we must write a methodology. My research question is: “How can we achieve the most accurate face identification and composite system using GAN-based systems?”. I really need help with resources for my methodology, I am trying to get in touch with forensic scientists or anyone that could help answer some questions I have. It can either be by email or phone. Please let me know if you can help me find people to get in touch with. Thanks, Ivana

oliver010 oliver010

Re: Methodology Resources Help!!!!!! (Forensic Science Based)

Several technologies are used in different fields of forensic science to conduct investigations and examine the evidence.  can someone do my assignment for me Among them include: scanning electron microscopy, DNA fingerprinting, alternative light photography, facial reconstruction, and LA-ICP-MS. This is because they are easy to use and are affordable.