Mock Crime Scene

Elizabeth
I know it's short notice, but I just found out myself.

I need to set up a mock crime scene for some college kids. I'm hoping to set it up like the crime scene in the National Crime and Punishment Museum in Washington DC; have a scene they can look at, then answer questions about it and figure out if it was an accidental death, suicide, or homicide. The kids with the most correct answers will win a prize. I don't really need help with the questions, that should be easy enough, but I need help coming up with a scenario that could possibly be any of those types of death. I was thinking something like a gun under a sofa and a dead body. Was the person cleaning the weapon and it fired? Did they shoot themself? Did someone else shoot them? Was the gun even the murder weapon?

If anyone can help me, I have 2 weeks to get this set. Thank you in advance!
jay

Re: Mock Crime Scene

jay
Elizabeth:

Do you still need some help with this project?

Re: Mock Crime Scene

Elizabeth
Yes I do. I have been racking my brain for days and I can't think of how to get this done.
jay

Re: Mock Crime Scene

jay
Elizabeth: If you post your email address I will help you come up with a scenario. I tried to private message you, but I don't think this message board has that function.