My friend supposedly killed herself.. This is the suicide note..Is this typical..

My friend supposedly killed herself.. This is the suicide note..Is this typical..

STEPHANIE
Dear Maria,
If I die, my friend Rob didn't do it.
love jamie

Re: My friend supposedly killed herself.. This is the suicide note..Is this typical..

Jeremy Miller
Has this been given to the Detective assigned to the case? How did you get the note, written or text? That's not usually something one would say.

Re: My friend supposedly killed herself.. This is the suicide note..Is this typical..

I have to say that is an unusual note.  The investigator in the case is hopefully following up on it.

Re: My friend supposedly killed herself.. This is the suicide note..Is this typical..

STEPHANIE
This note was quoted in the police report.  Unfortunately, it was closed as a suicide immediately, by a justice of the peace.
I know for a fact it was not a suicide!  The family requested an autopsy and was denied.   After this person supposedly committed suicide, the family received several threatening phone calls to stop looking in to it, or else they might lose another child.  There is so much evidence I have found which would prove it was a homicide!  I am truly afraid and want to get help and justice, but I don't know who I can trust or who could help... I have the actual police report.

Re: My friend supposedly killed herself.. This is the suicide note..Is this typical..

steph11
This note was quoted in the police report.  Unfortunately, it was closed as a suicide immediately, by a justice of the peace.
I know for a fact it was not a suicide!  The family requested an autopsy and was denied.   After this person supposedly committed suicide, the family received several threatening phone calls to stop looking in to it, or else they might lose another child.  There is so much evidence I have found which would prove it was a homicide!  I am truly afraid and want to get help and justice, but I don't know who I can trust or who could help... I have the actual police report.

Re: My friend supposedly killed herself.. This is the suicide note..Is this typical..

Jeremy Miller
You should contact a private investigator. And possibly an attorney. Explain to them all the circumstances and see if they can help you out. You may have to look away from the area you are in because of a good ol' boy system. I'm not sure that an autopsy can be denied. They could have a private autopsy if they wished. Once they claim the body, they can do what they want with it. Meaning autopsy, burial method, cremation, etc. Where are you located?

Re: My friend supposedly killed herself.. This is the suicide note..Is this typical..

steph11
Tyler, Texas

Re: My friend supposedly killed herself.. This is the suicide note..Is this typical..

Miller
Try to locate a private investigator maybe from Dallas or Houston. Somewhere that the possibility of people knowing each other is slim. The PI can recommend what should be done as far as an autopsy and such. I'm not sure of license requirements for PI's but do a little research before you settle on one. This is probably going to get expensive to take that route. Try to contact the State Troopers or the Rangers and ask their opinion on what you should do as well. They may look into it prior to having to hire the PI. Contact an attorney as well. Hope this helps a bit.