Need a Forensic Photographer

Jim Hoffmann
Please help...

I am a researcher and writer seeking a professional forensic photographer to aid in evaluating photos of the famous crime victim, the Boy in the Box, and his alleged family. This person's help could lead to the solving of the case once and for all.

I ask anybody to please give me a name and contact number/email.

Thanks,

Jim Hoffmann
Teacher/Author
"The Boy in the Box: America's Unknown Child (Revised Edition)"
Et al
Apple Valley, CA
jvhoffmannjr@yahoo.com

Re: Need a Forensic Photographer

Jim—

You might want to check here: Evidence Photographers International Council (EPIC). EPIC is an organization of evidence photographers. There are several evidence photographers listed in California.

Jim Hoffmann wrote
I am a researcher and writer seeking a professional forensic photographer to aid in evaluating photos of the famous crime victim, the Boy in the Box, and his alleged family.

Re: Need a Forensic Photographer

Hester Coetzee
Good afternoon Jim

First can you inform me with the information you have. I'm a CSI (crime scene investigator) and photografer. I would love  helping u with your reach i have a passion for fForensic detailes. I have completed numerious courses in this regard.