Need these questions answered for school please

Posted by STebedo91 STebedo91
I am a student at Valencia Community College in Orlando Florida. I need to do an informational interview for a paper so if you don't mind answering a few questions.

1. What degrees, licences, or other credentials are required for a job in Crime Scene Investigation?

2. What are the most important characteristics or skills needed to be successful in this field?

3. What is the typial workday/week/year like?

4. Besides the bodies or blood which I do not have a problem with, What are the most difficult problems/decisions/challenges you must deal with?

5. Do you work under alot of pressure? Is that expected?

6. What are the hours like?

7. Is traveling required in the job?

8. Is the field growing?

Thank you for taking the time to answer these questions.

Sean