Networking or Connections

Nkosi
I am currently searching for a forensic analyst or Crime Scene Technician position. I have my degree in Forensic Science and I have 3 years experience as an officer. If anyone knows anyone with connections or knows of anyone I could network with please let me know. It would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance!

Re: Networking or Connections

TJ C
I don't have a job for you but was wondering if I could ask you a couple questions for a case I'm working.
I run an investigative podcast.

Sure

Re: Networking or Connections

TJ C
Thanks.
When you work a scene is it normal to put something on top of blood? Say there's a bloody surface and you took your pics and samples already, do you put things from inside the table on top of the bloody table?

On Feb 22, 2017 10:37 PM, "Nkosi [via Crime Scene Investigator Forum]" <[hidden email]> wrote:
Sure

http://crime-scene-investigator-forum.1487094.n2.nabble.com/Networking-or-Connections-tp7574266p7574271.html
To unsubscribe from Networking or Connections, click here.
NAML

Negative, I would never take anything out and put it on top of the blood. I would try to preserve the scene in its original state for as long as possible unless it were some things from the scene that needed to further be processed. But if not I would leave everything as it was and in its original positioning.

Re: Networking or Connections

TJ C
How can you tell if a scene was staged?

http://crime-scene-investigator-forum.1487094.n2.nabble.com/Networking-or-Connections-tp7574266p7574275.html