Newbie

Brandi
I am taking an on line course with Everest and am almost halfway through my second year. I am going for Criminal Investigations. After I finish, what can I do next? Do I have to do more school (3rd and 4th year) or is there anything I can start with just the 2 years? If I can start, what can I do and is there any other requirements, training or testing with them?

Thank you.

Re: Newbie

Brandi
I also have no experience except what I am learning from books and online classes. A few hand-on things so far. Fingerprinting kits, digital camera, etc.

Re: Newbie

JOANN
Hi Brandi, I also went to Everest and graduated in Jan. 2011 Its so hard trying to find a job in this field the school isn't a big help they told me to get some security license and I did I got "D" and "G" but still no job... Any suggestions? I want to go back to school but I already have to pay Everest back I'm not trying to create any more school loans right now I can't afford it.