Okay.....LOST & CONFUSED!HELP!!!

Lucky91
Hello, I am 18 years old and I live in VA. I will be taking my SAT in May. I have looked up multiple schools and I can't seem to get an idea of what kind of school to apply to. I have looked at The Law School at the Univ. of Virginia, Virginia Commonwealth University's Forensic Science class, and many others. I want to become a CSI but I am not sure to apply to a law school or just take up Forensic Science at an ordinary college. What courses should I take? Any help is appreciated.

Re: Okay.....LOST & CONFUSED!HELP!!!

Wilson CSI
What do you want to do in Forensic?  My suggestion take a hard science for your major.  Biology, Chemistry, Etc... Take the science you want work more with in Forensic.