On Campus Programs around MN

s.lars
I want to get a degree in forensic science and become a CSI in the future, the only problem is that I'm having a hard time finding actual on-campus colleges that offer programs.  Anyone have any suggestions? I'm trying to stay close to MN

Re: On Campus Programs around MN

Check out the listings on the following web page:
Campus based CSI and Forensic Programs

—Steve

s.lars wrote