Online Colleges or Universities credible for CSI, Forensic Science Techs?

Online Colleges or Universities credible for CSI, Forensic Science Techs?

Mauro
Does anyone know if these online colleges and universities offering degrees for CSI and Forensic Science Tech, etc credible and sufficient to agencies for employment? I've been told some aren't and best if attend non online schools for degrees.

Re: Online Colleges or Universities credible for CSI, Forensic Science Techs?

Jason
I think it is good to go to a school for forensic science. You will actually get the hands on training versus learning just out of a text book. I went to a community college for forensic science then transferred to an online university. Good luck

Re: Online Colleges or Universities credible for CSI, Forensic Science Techs?

tinkerbellfan79
I attend Everest Online and I've had really good luck with them so far.

Re: Online Colleges or Universities credible for CSI, Forensic Science Techs?

Jen Roy
I attend Everest University myself. I find it very good quality for online schooling