Packaging an envelope suspected of bearing indentations

Packaging an envelope suspected of bearing indentations

CSI-Wiggy
Hi, I was just wondering if anyone had any results for a questions like this, something tells me it would be packaged in a box to prevent further contamination or indentations... do you agree or am I on the wrong track?

Many Thanks in advance for your response

Re: Packaging an envelope suspected of bearing indentations

Hotwired
My department packages paper for ESDA examination (indented writing) in flat boxes (similar to a pizza box).

Seal all the opening edges with adhesive tape to keep out contaminants.

Re: Packaging an envelope suspected of bearing indentations

Dave Hammond
Have to agree with hot wired.