Paid/Unpaid Experience

Ruby
Hello,

I graduated almost 2 yrs ago w/ BA Criminal Justice and concentratio in forenscis science , I'm still waiting to get hired. I've come across with issues involving paid/ un paid experience I have intern experience and  I have over 2 yrs of ride along expereince, but its seems like that's not enough. I can I get experience if I just graduated from school.. Please give some ideas. I'm so frustrated because I know this what I wanted  as my career. I think I'm one of the lucky people that knows what they want to do and loves it. Please Help...

Re: Paid/Unpaid Experience

Wilson CSI
This is one of the biggest complaints I hear from recent graduates.  The popularity of our field now due to TV shows and awareness is at an all time high.  Which means there are more and more students going to school for a career in CSI.  There are hundreds if not thousands of graduates around the country who graduated hoping to become a CSI.  There are CSI jobs out there but the problem is the number of CSI jobs do not match the output the colleges are doing.  Just off the top of head there is like 5 jobs for every hundred students that graduated.

Law enforcement agencies at this time and economy want someone that has the experience so they don't have to pay thousands of dollars training them.

As for finding a job, if you really want to do this you have to be willing to move where ever to get one.  Keep putting in for jobs, go to training conferences, and keep volunteering as much as you can.

Re: Paid/Unpaid Experience

elzmnl
patience is a virtue...try and try until you succeed...

fake doctors excuse notes
free doctor excuses