Would it be a realistic employment options for someone with limited mobility?  (I can walk and move almost normally)

Thank you so much!

Luce Luce

Re: Physically demanding?

It is possible that your RSD could be problematic for you in terms of this job, but it depends exactly what you wanted to do in crime scene work. This discussion might be of use to you, seems to be covering what you're asking about:
http://www.forensicsncrime.proboards.com/index.cgi?board=forensicquestions
Luce Luce

Re: Physically demanding?