Please help!! Criminal Investigator Interview Request

Please help!! Criminal Investigator Interview Request

Jody
Hello,
I am taking a class in criminal investigation and one of my assignments is that I have to interview a criminal investigator.  I live in a very small town and have contacted the only investigator I know and another police officer.  Both stated they would help me but have yet to do so, and now the assignment is due.  If anyone could PLEASE answer the following questions it would be greatly appreciated!! Thank you in advance!

1.) Information on criminal investigator records.  What are the consequences if you inadvertently miss recording information?
2.) How does a criminal investigator identify and process evidence?  What is the most difficult aspect of this process?
3.) What are the different methodologies used for identification?  What process do you prefer?
4.) What are the best and worst responsibilities of a criminal investigator.
5.) Describe similarities and differences of investigating violent and non-violent crimes.
6.) Describe the challenges of death investigations.
7.) Describe the impact of recent laws on sexual assaults.