Please help me understand this..

klrCSI
I was reading this just to get an idea of what type of experience they ask for in entry level jobs to get experience and I came across something that I didnt understand..
 06/09/2011

Experience Required:

Professional – No experience required.

Educational – GC/MS, GC/FID, FTIR, basic wet chemistry techniques, presumptive identification, report writing skills required. B.S. in a life science or forensic science. Computer skills including MS Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, etc.).

Could someone pls explain what GC/MS, GC/FID, FTIR stands for? the other info is pretty straight forward. Thank You!
klrCsi
KlrCSI

Re: Please help me understand this..

Wilson CSI