Possible crime scene??

Posted by Bill Bill
Hi, I have a question for any CSI's here. I just stumbled in from google, sorry if this is misplaced.

I just moved into a new place. My room has concrete floors, in the basement. I noticed a spread of impact marks on the floor. Upon closer inspection I dug charred material out of many of them as well as a rusty BB or pellet. The paint is all stripped off in this particular area, which to me looks like it could be the rough outline of a torso and legs - also where most of the charred material is and most of the impact marks.

I have images here. Wondering if I should bring some of the charred stuff and BB in to the station. Something feels off. Not sure why there would be either impact marks OR charred material in them.

https://imgur.com/a/d3TvPqa