Potential to work in the US, coming from the UK, with UK accreditation

Potential to work in the US, coming from the UK, with UK accreditation

Sam Danby
Hi, my name is Sam Danby. I recently completed my degree in Forensic Biology and also completed accredited basic 40 hour blood pattern analysis training and due to hopefully do the Advanced this year.

Before moving home to England to take my degree, I was living in California for 4 years (none science related) and am looking at the potential opportunities to get back the states. If anyone has any experience or knowledge of how this may be or may not be possible to use my forensic education in America I would greatly appeciate any feedback.

Most of the jobs posted, comment on local state exams, and also training in state which of course I do not have.

if any further information from myself is required to assist With helping please let me know.

Kindest regards,

Sam Danby

(Apologies for any poor punctuation, currently living in Norway and the keyboard changes everything as is unreconizable)