Regards
Andreas

Shannon Marie Shannon Marie

Re: Printer evidence

Lost on the question.
There is an IP address that is solely a computers fingerprint if you will. However a piece of paper can not be determined what printer it cam from specifically unless it is newly out of the printer, or there are trace evidence of the ink specifically used etc,. but I'm still confused on your question.
Shannon Marie