Qualifications and training

Abigsr
I was wondering whether anyone knew what qualifications and training you would need to become a Crime Scene Investigator in the field?

Re: Qualifications and training

Abigsr—

I suggest you look at the following page: How to Become a Crime Scene Investigator. It should give you an idea of what you need to do to become a CSI or Forensic Scientist.

Also, there are over 250 jobs listed in the employment opportunity page of the Crime Scene Investigator Network. Many are entry level jobs. Look through the job announcements to see what employers require. You will find that many jobs require a degree, but some do not. Of course, you will be more completive if you have a degree.

Abigsr wrote