Qualifications for CSI

Amie
I've tried loads of websites but I cant find what qualifications I will need to become a crime scene investigator. I want to be a evidence photographer. I know i need science but I don't know what others qualifications I will need. Please can someone comment an answer because otherwise I will be stuck as I've Tried every website I know. Or if you know a website i can go on please give it to me. Thanks a lot.

Re: Qualifications for CSI

Amie—

Here are two places you can look to find the information you need:

Look at this web page to learn about how to prepare for a job as a crime scene investigator. Crime scene investigators do evidence photography. There are some jobs that are only evidence photography, but most agencies have their crime scene investigators do all the evidence photography.

Look at the listings for current job openings listed on the this page to see what agencies require as far as education and experience.

Best wishes in your career decisions.

—Steve

Amie wrote