Query

Pranavi
I am a sophomore in high school and I plan to take up criminal investigation in police as a career for myself. Is it necessary to study biology in high school if I don't wanna be in Forensics? Just homicide investigation.
Thank you.

Re: Query

Elizabeth
Absolutely!

How will you know how to describe injuries if you never take a biology course? How will you know which stab wound is to a more critical area, and which one actually killed your victim. How will you know proper terms to use when describing things so that you don't sound like an idiot?