Questions about being a CSI :)

MayJ17
Hey everyone! :) Uhhm, I'd like to warn you that I'll be asking a LOT of questions about crime scene and stuff. Hahah. So, uh, don't be suprised if my name pops up everywhere ;)) The first question I'd like to ask is, can I be a CSI and a detective? Like both at the same time. Because on CSI:NY, they call themselves, Detective Mac Taylor and others so I was just wondering if it is really possible.

Re: Questions about being a CSI :)

Michelle
Generally, a CSI and a detective are two completely separate jobs with different responsibilities.  However some smaller agencies who cannot afford a CSI unit will have their detectives collect evidence at a crime scene if necessary.

As you become more knowledgeable about forensic science and crime scene investigation, you will learn that TV shows are largely inaccurate and misleading :)

Re: Questions about being a CSI :)

MayJ17
Oh. Now I get it. Hahah. Thank you! :)

Re: Questions about being a CSI :)

mari0s89
Hey Michelle. Which degree compination you think is the best to start you carreer in Csi?. I already finishing my law degree here in London and then im coming to USA. What do you think i should follow?

Thanks
Marios
Equal Justice Under Law!

post graduate

lieutenant
Dear Mr. / Mrs.
   I am 2nd lieutenant Karwan Mahmood Ahmed
I am from Iraq, I have bachelor degree in police science ,  and I want to progress my learning about this scope , particular in Forensic Sciences ) crime scene investigation( , and get master degree in the crime scene investigation , I hope that you can help me to find the collage or university of this education ,
       Kind regards

   2nd lieutenant Karwan Mahmood Ahmed
  +9647701395920
Karwanm83@hotmail.com