Questions.... :)

12

Re: Questions.... :)

Jonathon
Not accredited? Please do your research first, especially important for someone in this career field.
•Kaplan University is accredited by The Higher Learning Commission (HLC) and a member of the North Central Association of Colleges and Schools (NCA).
Not accredited. Wow.

Re: Questions.... :)

krystals
I am currently attending Kaplan University, working on my Bachelors of Applied Science Degree. This is an accredited school. The only thing is that 'some' of the credits may not transfer. After this year, I just may continue to get a degree in one of the sciences. This will give me what employers are looking for and the 30 years as a medic is my experience, I hope...lol.

But yes, Kaplan is accredited.

Re: Questions.... :)

kevin hill
I agree with post analysis
 research papers |  school dissertation |  school essay

Re: Questions.... :)

Zieg
Very nice Site number one topic Thanks you..research papers |  dissertation help |  essay help

Re: Questions.... :)

mari0s89
Hello to all.

My name is Marios Andreou and i am from Cyprus. I'v been to army (Special Forces-Comandos) for 2 years. After that i came to London where im almost finishing my Full Law degree. I want to get in C.S.I with one way or another. Im probably coming to U.S.A after finishing my law degree here, because i believe there are many oportunities there. Im just wondering of what should i do next? because definatly im going for a second degree and after probably for a master. What degree should be then ? Criminology? Criminal Justice?
I would like to take some advices that will help me .

Thanks very much.

Marios Andreou
Equal Justice Under Law!

Re: Questions.... :)

Erica
How do you like UNH? I have been looking into their Forensics program, can you give me some information about it

Re: Questions.... :)

Shannon Marie
Your wrong,
kaplan is accredited. Perhaps the program for a "crime scene certificate" was not however.
No clue,
Shannon Marie
12