Rape accusation

Posted by Samuel waller Samuel waller
After leaving my AIG benefits letter on the table,my roomates at my old philadelphia apartment became aware i was due 2.6 million dollars in an annuity. They claim to have stolen my fingernails and say that they will use them in the case. Is it easy to tell how long ago a fingernail was shed? Also they say will swab my front door to get touch DNA. After three transfers (hand to door,door to swab,swab to clothing)is there any chance of there being touch DNA? Please help me out here.

Skippy Skippy

Re: Rape accusation

Sounds like you're writing a book
AOFV AOFV

Re: Rape accusation

I'm just curious how a finger nail can be used and DNA in what form? From a door I would understand fingerprints, but DNA ? Anyways it's not what you say but what you can prove in court, if you have 2.6m I'm certain you could get a good lawyer to help you out. Fingernails in a rape accusation could be, the DNA I would be mostly concerned with are bodily fluids that could demonstrate such a thing happening.