Reflective Ultraviolet Photography with Digital Cameras

Reflective Ultraviolet Photography with Digital Cameras

J. CRESS
We recently had a case of child abuse and I was sent to photograph the victim.  Victim had no visible signs of bruising, but reliable witnesses state that victim had been beat.

I have been researching that reflective Ultraviolet filters with FILM cameras can show deep bruising that regular photos won't show.  We use DSLR Cameras (Pentax).  Does anyone have any experience or knowledge of using Reflective Ultraviolet Photography/filters with digital cameras?

contact me at cress@acso-oh.us please.

Re: Reflective Ultraviolet Photography with Digital Cameras

Take a look at the following articles:

There are a few more articles on this page: