Research paper questions for any professional CSI

Posted by Kirstyn Kirstyn
Hi, my name is Kirstyn R. and i am attending high school. I am interested in becoming a CSI for my occupation and i would truly appreciate it if a professional CSI would answer my questions for my research paper. Thanks!

What is your job title?:
How long have you been in this position?:
Describe your job responsibilities and duties:
How would you spend a typical day?:
What do you like the most/least about this job?:
What are the advantages/disadvantages about this job?:
Do you enjoy your occupation?:
Is it emotionally hard when dealing with dead bodies?:
Do you have any tips for me about wanting to become a CSI?:

Thank you so much for your time. It is greatly appreciated!