School for csi

Kristina
Hi im looking to go to school for csi and i was wondering if Pennfoster online bachelors degree for criminal justice would be acceptable ?
Liz

Re: School for csi

Liz
It really depends on the department(s) you apply for and what they're willing to take for education requirements.

Re: School for csi

Kristina—

I don't think that would be a wise choice. If you are going to take an online bachelors degree program I would not take just plain Criminal Justice. I would take a Crime Scene Investigation or Forensic Science online bachelors degree program. You can look at some good programs listed on the Crime Scene Investigator Network page for Colleges and Universities.

Kristina wrote