School interview

cassie
Hi i'm a sophomore in high school and i have to interview a crime scene investigator for my forensic class. The purpose of this interview would to make links between what i've learned throughout the semester in my Forensic Science class and the everyday real life roles of the wide variety of working professionals in this field. If you're interested please email me at cassieob22@gmail.com or obrien.cassie@students.marist.net . If someone could, it'd help me a lot for this project thanks!