School project

Sterling
Hi I'm sterling im doing a 7th school project and we had to pick a career. I decided to choose this. One part of the project is we have to interview a person who does this job. I'd like to ask you a few questions. Questions: Exactly what tasks might I do in the job? Would I travel?where and how often? Do I have ample opportunity to relocate to any number of states if I choose? Are the jobs avaliable in the geographic areas I prefer? What do people say they like most about he job?the least? Would the job get harder as you get older? Does this job have a fast, average, or slow rar of growth? How many job opening are expected annually? What proportion of workers are promoted? How high can I rise in this field? What is the annual salary for the job at entry, mid , and top- level? Are bonuses given for superior performance? Will I be able to work as long as I am healthy? If not what could I do to prepare for a second career? Does this occupation depend on government action for its ups and downs?

Re: School project

Sterling
Also will I need to use writing or speaking skills in this career? If yes in what way?