School question

grahamsn
Hello,
I have always wanted to become a CSI since I was young. The question I have is the best school option for me. I am now 29 and am going to school at Bellevue community College for Computer science transfer to the Univeristy of Washington. I was going pick up Crimminal Justice, but from what I am reading this is not going to help me at all. Does Computer science degrees help in finding a job in CSI? Also what are some Colleges around Seattle WA that have good programs? Or should I just a BS in Biology?

Next question I have is I have done some drugs in my past when I was younger does this DQ me from becoming a CSI. I do not have a record of any kind just some speeding tickets.

Thank you Graham

Re: School question

grahamsn
This is the school I was looking at and the BS degree http://www2.seattleu.edu/artsci/criminal/ that is the link to it.
What is a good AA to work towards for the goal that I set for my self? I just started my second year at BCC.
Thanks again Graham